Immfly is a start-up positioning in the airline industry as one of the players helping in the digital transformation.
We’re expanding and are looking for an UI/UX designer to join product team.
- Support Product Designer in the design, creation, and ongoing iteration of user interface elements and interactions of Immfly platform
- Deliver pixel-perfect assets and comprehensive specs
- Contribute constructively to team brainstorms and critiques throughout the design process
- Maintain a solid understanding of our platform and user base
- Advanced In spoken and written Spanish and English essential. Any other languages will be appreciated.
- Proficiency in design tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Research and usability experience
- Ability to solve design problems
- Detail focused, highly organized and able to multi-task and effectively manage the timely delivery
- Ability to provide clear creative input and suggest different ways to make user journey easy.
- Experience with native mobile app design and asset preparation.
- Illustration and icon design.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Mobile Development Platforms.
What we offer:
A temporary contract for a probationary period, no longer than three months, before a full-time contract.
When applying please provide a link to your online portfolio or attach a PDF with samples of your work.
To apply, send your CV to jobs AT wordpress-dev.immfly.com
Back to Immfly Jobs