Senior Key Account Manager
Immfly is seeking a talented Key Account Manager for the UK market, reporting directly to our Chief Customer Officer; a diligent person who doesn’t take “no” for an answer and always tries to get better. Someone that can envision the future of the inflight digitalization and translate this into real products and services.
We are identifying highly competitive individuals with a proven track record of over-achieving customer management and sales goals. In return, we offer a unique career opportunity: one where you are given a challenging mission and the chance to realize your full potential managing one of the most important customers of our company.
The Key Account Director will work closely with our CEO, CTO and Chief Customer Officer to design the roadmap and, additionally with a range of teams including IT, marketing and communication, content, revenues, etc. to manage the day to day operations.
– Recognized top sales performer with a track record of over-achieving sales goals in past positions
– Collaborate with advertising and e-commerce teams to identify and grow opportunities
– Able to identify client business needs and proactively develop customized solutions to meet client objectives
– Have strong listening and presentation skills and the ability to quickly build lucrative client relationships
– Possess rare people skills which allow you to get out in front of problems and proactively provide solutions
– Fluent/Native English
– Spanish, French, German or any other European language is a plus
– Entrepreneurial mindset
– Able to thrive in a startup environment—moves quickly, think strategically and execute asap.
– Open to travel around Europe when required and to our HQ in Barcelona twice per month.
– Manage all final customer feedback (platform users)
– Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. bi-weekly, monthly results and annual forecasts)
Highly-valued Personal Qualities
– Proactive and positive attitude
– Diligent and detail oriented
– Team player, but able to work independently
– Eager to learn new skills (continuous improvement mindset)
– Committed and trustworthy
What We Offer
– Competitive remuneration based on experience and evaluation
– A product that you can be passionate about selling
– Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
– Vacation & Holidays to enjoy the fruits of your labor
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to email@example.com with a brief motivation letter and your CV attached.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, 13th of December, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data contained in your CV and additional documentation will be added to a personal data file owned by Immfly SL in order to send you the employment positions of your interest. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation when addressing to Immfly SL, calle Jerusalén 1-3 fourth floor 08902 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona), or a via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.