Sales Manager – Performance Advertising
July 13, 2016
Immfly is a start-up positioned in the airline industry as one of the players helping in the digital transformation. We create technological solutions which are installed in commercial aircraft, like Airbus A320 or Boeing 737 to provide digital on board services, through a wifi network.
Our service is typically provided when there is no internet connectivity on board, and system can be turned off at any time: our system must take advantage of any minute of connectivity and be resilient against power offs. These 2 premises, united to the typical online apps challenges, make our project a passionating technical quest!
The primary role of the Sales Manager – Performance Advertising is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. The successful candidates will offer to potential advertisers a large range of data generated by Immfly and will negotiate the payouts (CPL).
– Prospecting and developing a client portfolio (Direct advertisers, Agencies); growing our existing portfolio
– Attending sales events & prospect meeting
– Identifying and understanding the needs of our potential clients and, at the same time, respecting the privacy of our users
– Establishing a permanent and relevant commercial strategy together with the Head of Advertising
– Providing reporting
– Achieving the quarterly/annual objectives assigned in the overall sales plan
– Confident and articulate communicator with attention to detail
– Excellent written skills and the ability to write reports and produce quality presentations
– Focused and output driven, with strong time management skills
– Able to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks
– Ability to work individually and in a group
– Excellent critical analysis and thinking skills
– Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
– Minimum 2 years of previous sales experience
– Good knowledge of the spanish advertising market preferably in the lead generation and/or data industries
– Native Spanish speaker
– Flexible hours
– Free meals in adjacent restaurant
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief motivation letter and your CV attached.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!