Immfly is a company positioned in the airline industry as one of the key players digitizing the inflight experience with +50 employees and a dynamic team! We have developed a digital platform for entertainment and connectivity on board allowing the passengers to access digital services such as movies, TV-shows, news channels, games, sport videos, newspapers, language courses, eBooks, etc. via their personal electronic devices (i.e.: smartphones, tablets and laptops).
Management of Integration Activities (new program)
- Identify purchasing requisitions
- Identify the program requirement for procurement and shipping
- Ensure consistent and proper business processes are followed in accordance with departmental procedures and company policy.
- Coordinate third party suppliers (DOA, POA, HW providers …) to complete program requirements.
- Coordinate with Support Manager to ensure on-time delivery and setup of technical parts.
- Coordinate closely with Biz Dev & Client team to monitor and provide a status on the customer’s equipment orders and deliveries, and the overall program status with third party suppliers, aircraft OEMs, and customers ensuring overall program requirements are met.
- Identify all potential delivery delays and notification of COO on critical delays.
- Work closely with DOA for drawing support and drawing change requirements, responding to those changes impacting parts and schedules.
Customer Requirements / Program Support
- Develop and maintain program plans that identify work scope, schedules, milestones, in cooperation with Client and Support team.
- Act as a communications focal point to the airline customers, third party suppliers and/or OEM as required.
- Ensure that certification and technical data requirements are defined and coordinated.
- Maintain superb communications between Immfly and customers by regular follow-up status reviews and correspondence.
- Project Management experience. Certifications like PMP, Prince2 or other relevant ones
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations, analyze and interpret customer requirements, plan and monitor effectively, and function as a champion for customer satisfaction while managing program performance to meet the needs of the company.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple programs and issues.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work through issues.
- Ability to prioritize daily workload in support of program needs.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills combined with the ability to effectively interact with customers and a diverse range of internal organizations.
- Ability to work well with people under pressure including people from diverse cultural backgrounds and nationalities.
- Outgoing, self-motivated, well organized and detailed oriented.
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of aircraft maintenance practices, company policies and procedures.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of variable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Spanish is a plus.
Nice to Have
- Aeronautical Technical Engineer, or Degree in Aeronautical Engineering.
- LINUX skills is a plus.
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief motivation letter and your CV attached.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, 13th of December, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data contained in your CV and additional documentation will be added to a personal data file owned by Immfly SL in order to send you the employment positions of your interest. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation when addressing to Immfly SL, calle Jerusalén 1-3 fourth floor 08902 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona), or a via the email address email@example.com.