Santiago de Compostela, November 2015 — Everyone knows that Santiago de Compostela is one of the most visited cities in Spain. First because it is where all roads of the pilgrimage lead. That’s why it’s essential to choose a good hotel in Santiago. In the historic center there are many. Of all kinds: cheap hostels, charming places, luxury hotels.
The ideal is to find a good balance between quality and price. We advise you to sleep in the historic center. And if possible, in a charming little hotel that offers the feeling of being immersed in a city like Santiago de Compostela. It’s a bit more expensive (not much), but it will be very convenient to have everything at hand. After reviewing it thoroughly, especially the reviews from other travelers, we think this is an option to take into account, our favorite in Santiago:
Why do we recommend it?
- Located in the historic center of Santiago de Compostela, surrounded by a beautiful garden.
- It is housed in a monumental building, originally from 1700, which has been carefully restored.
- Near the old fresh market and only 300 meters from the Cathedral.
- Positive feedback on all channels. Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- On Booking it scores as ‘fabulous’ with 8.7 out of 10 points. On Trivago it has 901 reviews, with 80% positive.
- Favorable reviews by hotel expert and journalist, Fernando Gallardo, which emphasizes on its comfort and service.
- Free wifi throughout its premises and with a nice terrace to have a coffee or a drink.
- If you decide to book this hotel, show this Immfly article at the reception and you will be offered a dinner.
By Travel361º Immfly Team