At Immfly, we created a complete wireless entertainment platform, which we certify and install in commercial aircraft! We are doing this by using technologies we love, mainly based on Open Source and Linux. However we are not only a software company; we also handle the selection of the Hardware, and the Certification and Installation processes to physically install our system in commercial aircraft. Once the aircraft are installed and activated, we are in charge of the Service Cycle: which essentially means that we ensure that the system is providing the KPI targets committed with airlines.
We believe in agility and our teams are autonomous and self-organized based on targets: every team has all the elements to provide solutions to their problems without dependencies.
The obsession of our Operations Engineers is the Continuity of the Service. To do this, we have a Monitoring and Alerting system, based on Open Source solutions, some of them, developed and maintained by us. Our Operations Engineers also love tuning these tools and even developing new features to improve them.
The majority of the tasks can be executed remotely, although sometimes we need to go on site (to airports and hangars) to solve issues or to support avionics teams in tasks, like installing our hardware in new aircraft, testing Electromagnetic Interference, restoring service, etc.
Our Ops Engineers are integrated in the Infra & Ops team, which is an agile team, with Developers, System Engineers, Devops and Operations Engineers. This team manages infrastructure layer (Operating system, software deploy tools, data sync tools, etc), which hosts the applications developed by other Immfly development teams. This layer includes the Aircraft infrastructure, but also the Cloud infrastructure.
We value mainly the attitude and the passion, and other things like:
– Problem-solver: You have an engineering mindset and love solving complex challenges.
– Open Source (user and lover!): You have basic knowledge of scripting on Linux systems.
– Continuous learner: you have a Continuous Improvement mindset and huge curiosity.
– Patient: Aircraft are not available for us when they fly, and we have short intervention windows, either in remote or on site interventions.
– Organized: Our industry is aviation; we need to have high control of the processes, documentation, quality… and all this, being flexible and adaptable!
– Electronic/Avionic knowledge: If you love electronics or you have or want to have B1 or B2 aviation category, let’s talk about it!
– Start: Immediate
– Type: Permanent contract
– Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
– Package: Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
– Location: Barcelona (Spain)
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief motivation letter and your CV attached.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, 13th of December, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data contained in your CV and additional documentation will be added to a personal data file owned by Immfly SL in order to send you the employment positions of your interest. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation when addressing to Immfly SL, calle Jerusalem 1-3 fourth floor 08902 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona), or a via the email address email@example.com.