Junior Sales Representative Intern
Immfly is a company positioned in the airline industry as one of the key players digitizing the inflight experience with +50 employees and a dynamic team! We have developed a digital platform for entertainment and connectivity on board allowing the passengers to access digital services such as movies, TV-shows, news channels, games, sport videos, newspapers, language courses, eBooks, etc. via their personal electronic devices (i.e.: smartphones, tablets and laptops).
75% Strategic B2C Online-Offline Advertising Campaigns + Market Analysis & Portfolio Creation
10% Follow up of ongoing Advertising Campaigns: Leads Accounting
10% Potential Client Meetings + Prospecting: Cold Calling & Emailing
5% Tracking of Campaign KPIs for Client Reporting: Meeting Deadlines
– Smart, driven and passionate team member with strong listening and presentation skills
– Fearless approach to outbound prospecting
– Able to thrive in a startup environment—energetic and strategic. Positive, proactive attitude and eager to learn new skills are always highly valued!
– Able to identify client business needs and develop customized advertising solutions
– Prospecting and seeking new clients by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means
– Fluent Spanish AND English
What We Offer
– Be able to start immediately (depending on candidate options)
– Have a product that you can be passionate about selling
– Be part of an international environment with a young and dynamic team
– Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
– Enjoy free snacks & fruit, coffee, Chill-out area with ping-pong and terrace in amazing Barcelona office!
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to email@example.com with a brief motivation letter and your CV attached.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, 13th of December, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data contained in your CV and additional documentation will be added to a personal data file owned by Immfly SL in order to send you the employment positions of your interest. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation when addressing to Immfly SL, calle Jerusalén 1-3 fourth floor 08902 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona), or a via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.