Front End Engineer
In aircraft servers, we use kvm and Docker, and Kubernetes, Openstack, Openshift for the Cloud. We do CI/CD, which is particularly challenging when your production servers are offline almost all time, and only get connection when the aircraft land! We use Ansible for some “typical” tasks and home-made stuff, for guaranteeing the service is up, no matter what happened in the aircraft (mainly power off or connection lost).
We use Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana for our business metrics and Fluentd, influxDB and Grafana for system monitoring (including aircraft).
We want our teams to be autonomous and self-organized based on goals: every team has all the elements to provide solutions to their problems without dependencies.
We prefer humble people willing and committed to do great things in a great team, rather than rockstars!!!
Technical knowledge and experience:
– Knowledge of angularJS
– CSS knowledge (including sass or less)
– Knows how to use Gulp / Grunt
– Experience with GIT
– Experience using Front-End testing frameworks
– Knowledge of Python/Django (not mandatory)
– Self-motivated, diligent and detail oriented.
– Team player, but able to work independently
– Eager to learn new skills and able to keep up with the latest technologies
– Start: Immediate
– Type: Permanent contract
– Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
– Package: Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
– Location: Barcelona, Spain
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief motivation letter and your CV attached.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!