July 28, 2016
Immfly is a start-up positioned in the airline industry as one of the players helping in the digital transformation. We create technological solutions which are installed in commercial aircraft, like Airbus A320 or Boeing 737 to provide digital on board services, through a wifi network.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects. Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
– Project plan preparation and ownership through project delivery
– Manage and own project delivery within budget, scope and time requirements
– Allocation, coordination and follow up of Project tasks to project team
– Create timely and accurate documentation for projects i.e. plans, minutes, Gantt charts resource plans, status reportsa��
– Forecast and report on actual revenue for each project
– Manage handover of project with customer
– Manage change throughout project delivery
– Engage in process consultancy to optimise the delivery experience
– International travel will be a part of the role
– Project planning
– Software project management
– Business strategy, planning,A�analysis
– Team management
– Customer satisfaction
– Negotiation skillsA�
– Media & Entertainment
Full-time position, Immediate incorporation
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief motivation letter and your CV attached.
We are looking forward to your application!