In aircraft servers, we use kvm and Docker, and Kubernetes, Openstack, Openshift for the Cloud. We do CI/CD, which is particularly challenging when your production servers are offline almost all time, and only get connection when the aircraft land! We use Ansible for some “typical” tasks and home-made stuff, for guaranteeing the service is up, no matter what happened in the aircraft (mainly power off or connection lost).
We use Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana for our business metrics and Fluentd, influxDB and Grafana for system monitoring (including aircraft).
We want our teams to be autonomous and self-organized based on goals: every team has all the elements to provide solutions to their problems without dependencies.
We prefer humble people willing and committed to do great things in a great team, rather than rockstars!!!
– Passion for Linux and Open Source
– Experience with Ansible
– Knowledge on some of our stuff: python, git, kvm, docker, kubernets, postgresql, nginx, etc…
– Strong problem solving skills and ability to improve performance in production environments
Nice to have
– Networking knowledge: switching, firewalling, routing, VPN, security…
– Skills in Wireless communications
– Teamplayer but able to work independent
– Flexible hours
– Possibility to choose own hardware
– Be part of a great team who creates amazing things
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief motivation letter and your CV attached.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!