Back End Python Developer
June 27, 2016
Immfly is a start-up positioned in the airline industry as one of the players helping in the digital transformation. We create technological solutions which are installed in commercial aircraft, like Airbus A320 or Boeing 737 to provide digital on board services, through a wifi network.
Our service is typically provided when there is no internet connectivity on board, and system can be turned off at any time: our system must take advantage of any minute of connectivity and be resilient against power offs. These 2 premises, united to the typical online apps challenges, make our project a greatA�technical challenge!
What we do
– The API that runs inside the airplanes
– Synchronization between the airplanes and the platform
– Ingest contents from 3rd party APIs
– Data Analytics System
– DevOps: builds, testing, deploys, automation…
– Code Review is mandatory for all commits
– Experience doing backend development (in Django)
– Having used and build REST APIs
– Good knowledge of GNU/Linux systems
– Good knowledge of GIT
– Strong attention to documented code, tests, and continuous integration
– Team working
Nice to have
– Experience designing distributed systems
– Good knowledge of information security
– Experience with PostgreSQL, Redis
– Config Management: Ansible
– Flexible hours
– Free meals in adjacent restaurant
– Possibility to choose own hardware
– Be part of a great team who creates amazing things
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to email@example.com with a brief motivation letter and your CV attached.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!