Marketing and Communication Manager
Immfly is a 4 year old start-up positioned in the airline industry as one of the major players enhancing the digital transformation.
We have developed a platform for entertainment and connectivity that passengers can access on board when connecting to Immfly’s network via their personal electronic devices (smartphones, tablets and laptops). Once connected to Immfly, passengers can access entertainment content such as movies, TV-shows, news channels, kids channels, games, sport videos and music. Additionally, they may also acquire last-minute activities and transfer services within their destination, or access a real time flight tracker and 3D moving map with full flight info.
It’s an amazing time to join Immfly as we continue shaping the future of inflight entertainment. We are looking for a person to manage the Marketing team; a creative person who doesn’t take “no” for an answer, always tries to get better and knows how to inspire people.
– Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and corporate web page
– Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals and industry experts to produce relevant content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, newsletters, product videos, website copy) that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
– Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content)
– Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers
– Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
– Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecast
– Establish and enhance the internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers to ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
– You are a proactive self-starter, who does not need to be told what to do and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge
– You work well under pressure
– You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business and have an entrepreneurial mindset
– You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
– You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
– You are able to make wise and informed decisions, even when faced with ambiguity and thinks strategically
– BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
– Past experience in corporate communications or content marketing (WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Newsletters, etc.)
– A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
– Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are constantly interacting with teammates and prospects
– Proficient level of English and Spanish
– The incorporation would be ASAP
– Permanent contract
– Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
– Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
– Location: Barcelona, Spain
– Free fruit, coffee and tea at the office
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to email@example.com with a brief motivation letter and your CV attached.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!