Key Account Manager
Immfly is a 4 year old start-up positioned in the airline industry as one of the major players enhancing the digital transformation.
We have developed a platform for entertainment and connectivity that passengers can access on board when connecting to Immfly’s network via their personal electronic devices (smartphones, tablets and laptops). Once connected to Immfly, passengers can access entertainment content such as movies, TV-shows, news channels, kids channels, games, sport videos, and newspapers. Additionally, they may also acquire last-minute activities and transfer services within their destination, or access a real time flight tracker and 3D moving map with full flight info.
It’s an amazing time to join Immfly as we continue shaping the future of inflight entertainment.
About the job opportunity
We are looking for a person to join our Customer team to oversee Accounts (Airlines) at a European level; a creative person who doesn’t take “no” for an answer, always tries to get better and knows how to inspire people.
You will be responsible for the daily relationship with the Airline. You will have to analyse the metrics of the IFE platform and take decisions together with the Chief Customer Officer to reach the goal in term of customer satisfaction and revenue.
– Least Studies: Degree in Business Economics
– Experience required: At least 2 years in Key Account Management. Airlines sector (nice to have).
– Location: Barcelona
– Languages minimum requirements
– Proficiency level: English
– Nice to have: any other language
– Pro efficient use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
– Be the lead point of contact for several customers (airlines)
– Build and maintain strong client relationships
– Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. bi-weekly, monthly results and annual forecasts)
– Prepare reports on account status
– Collaborate with advertising & e-commerce team to identify and grow opportunities
– Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
– Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
– Managing all final customer feedback
– Define content opportunities
– This position requires travelling a minimum of two times per month
What we offer
– Immediate incorporation
– Discover how a successful start-up works
– Compensation according to experience and internal evolution
– An international environment with a young and dynamic team
– Free Snacks, Fruit, coffee and water
– Ping pong
– Self-motivated, diligent and detail oriented
– Team player, but able to work independently
– Eager to learn new skills and able to keep up with the latest technologies
– Proactive, with ability to adapt to different working styles and environments
– Committed with the company
– Start: February or March 2018 (depending on candidate options)
– Type: Permanent and full-time contract
– Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
– Package: Competitive salary based on skills and experience
– Location: Barcelona, Spain
– Number of vacancies: 1
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio attached.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!