Junior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a graphic designer to join the design team to work on our corporate communications and identity. The work demands creative flair and proactivity, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
The candidate will work besides the design team in order to support the distinct areas of the company ensuring the optimal and most recent graphic assets they need.
– Designing or editing PDF presentations (both from online and offline softwares).
– Designing promotional material and ensuring the whole production process.
– Designing graphic material for our corporate website and social networks.
– Branding projects: conceptualize, design and create proposals (platform screenshots / web screenshots / mailings) according to each airline, brand or service branding.
– Development of layout PDF documents.
– Design / Marketing /Advertising skills.
– Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
– A flexible approach when working in a team.
– Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
– Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
– Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs.
– Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
– Spoken and written English (intermediate-advanced level).
– Adobe tools: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign. Knowledge in other softwares will be appreciated.
– Sketch App.
– Google Drive: know how to manage documents in Google Docs, edit presentations in Google Slides or data in Google Sheets.
– Part-time contract. Working hours: from Monday to Friday / 9AM-1PM.
– Be part of a young and dynamic team.
– Free snacks (fruits, coffee) and games at the office.
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio attached.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!