Head of Technology Operations
At Immfly, we created a complete wireless entertainment platform, which we certify and install in commercial aircraft! We are doing this by using technologies we love, mainly based on Open Source and Linux. However we are not only a software company; we also handle the selection of the Hardware, and the Certification and Installation processes to physically install our system in commercial aircraft. Once the aircraft are installed and activated, we are in charge of the Service Cycle: which essentially means that we ensure that the system is providing the KPI targets committed with airlines.
We believe in agility and our teams are autonomous and self-organized based on targets: every team has all the elements to provide solutions to their problems without dependencies.
The obsession of our Operations Team is the Continuity of the Service. To do this, we have a Monitoring and Alerting system, based on Open Source solutions, some of them, developed and maintained by us. Our Operations Engineers also love tuning these tools and even developing new features to improve them.
The second goal of the Team is the Service Delivery: This involves the Project Management to certify and install Immfly system in aircraft. We must keep our reputation of delivering what we promised and we were the first to succeed in installing a system like ours in one-overnight, without impacting aircraft operations.
The majority of the tasks can be executed remotely in our office, although sometimes we need to go on site (to airports and hangars) to solve issues or to support avionics teams in tasks, like installing our hardware in new aircraft, testing Electromagnetic Interference, restoring service, etc.
We value mainly the attitude and the passion, and other things like:
– Leader: You have already led Operations teams, preferably IT or airline Ops teams.
– Problem-solver: Engineering mindset and love solving complex challenges.
– Project Management: Experience managing technological projects
– Organized: High control of the processes, documentation, quality, but always with agility.
– Open Source (user and lover!): You have basic knowledge of scripting on Linux systems.
– Start: Immediate
– Type: Permanent contract
– Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
– Package: Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
– Location: Barcelona, Spain
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to email@example.com with a brief motivation letter and your CV attached.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!