Business Development Intern
June 27, 2016
Immfly is a start-up positioned in the airline industry as one of the players helping in the digital transformation. We create technological solutions which are installed in commercial aircraft, like Airbus A320 or Boeing 737 to provide digital on board services, through a wifi network.
Our service is typically provided when there is no internet connectivity on board, and system can be turned off at any time: our system must take advantage of any minute of connectivity and be resilient against power offs. These 2 premises, united to the typical online apps challenges, make our project a passionating technical quest!
To support the Business Development Team on the delivery of core services to existing and potential airline partners and contribute to the planning, coordination and delivery of Business Development activity.
– Identify new lead opportunities
– Develop and maintain personal knowledge of priority sectors and market trends
– Support Business Development Team in general business development activity, for example preparing presentations and supporting events, partners’ visits and meetings etc.
– Support Business Development Team in account management activity
– Provide support in accurately developing the company CRM system
– Research and develop a network of operational contacts
– Provide sales support on behalf of Business Development Managers
– Confident and articulate communicator with attention to detail
– Excellent written skills and the ability to write reports and produce quality presentations
– Focused and output driven, with strong time management skills
– Able to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks
– Ability to work individually and in a group
– Excellent critical analysis and thinking skills
– Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
– Bachelor student or equivalent; a formal professional ADE / Tourism / Marketing qualification would be desirable
– Advanced level of Spanish and English (written and verbal)
– Proficiency in MS Office
– InDesign knowledge will be highly appreciated
– Problem solving, positive attitude
– The incorporation would be ASAP
– Working hours: 20 hours a week
– Salary to be confirmed during interview process
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief motivation letter and your CV attached.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!