A powerful direct access portal enabling airlines to manage and deploy digital services fleet wide, track onboard KPIs and analyse key data.
Cutting edge efficiency delivering real competitive edge with dynamic, flexible services.
Boston, MA, 26th September 2018. The self-access portal empowers airlines with data related to passengers and platform’s performance and provides monitoring and management tools that add true autonomy to the airline. There is no more need for third parties to analyze and interfere in customer’s data, feedback, or platform’s performance, airlines can now have all the information needed, first hand.
What does Immfly Active include?
- Customised reports including the main KPIS and graphs to monitor platform performance
- Filters available to customise views for data analysis
- Information on the status of all equipped aircraft
- Alerts based on status and tracking variables to control SLA compliance
- Content management tool for the airline microsite
- Upload content capability
- Flexibility to create your own surveys
- Intuitive tool, easy to use
- Empowering and efficient: directly from your
desk to your customers
- Option to integrate with your analytics or CRM
- Reduces: lead times, cost and errors.
- Increases: Flexibility, information, control
- Advertising campaigns management
- Upload assets capability
- Check campaigns status
- Follow the results and performance
Maria Cardenal, Product & Digital Services Director at Immfly comments “ We believe that this tool ads a lot of value to the airline because is allowing a flexibility and a dynamism that it never had before. We have started with these four services following the needs of our customers, but we there is much more to come. Immfly Active will be the vehicle for many of the digital services that we are providing to our customers to support them on their onboard digital transformation”.
Headquartered in Barcelona, Immfly was founded in 2013 by Pablo Linz and Jimmy Martínez von Korff, with the support of more than 50 influential multinational partners. The company is leading the development of internet connectivity, ready on-board digital platforms worldwide with focus in Europe, helping airlines to strengthen their customer loyalty by increasing their “Net Promoter Scores” amongst passengers, and encouraging the creation of new ancillary revenues through sponsorship and e-commerce strategies linked to their in-flight entertainment and services platforms.
For more information about Immfly:
Tel. +34 935 991 913