Back End Python Developer
In aircraft servers, we use kvm and Docker, and Kubernetes, Openstack, Openshift for the Cloud. We do CI/CD, which is particularly challenging when your production servers are offline almost all time, and only get connection when the aircraft land! We use Ansible for some “typical” tasks and home-made stuff, for guaranteeing the service is up, no matter what happened in the aircraft (mainly power off or connection lost).
We use Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana for our business metrics and Fluentd, influxDB and Grafana for system monitoring (including aircraft).
We want our teams to be autonomous and self-organized based on goals: every team has all the elements to provide solutions to their problems without dependencies.
We prefer humble people willing and committed to do great things in a great team, rather than rockstars!!!
What we do
– The API that runs inside the airplanes
– Synchronization between the airplanes and the platform
– Ingest contents from 3rd party APIs
– Data Analytics System
– DevOps: builds, testing, deploys, automation…
– Code Review is mandatory for all commits
– Experience doing backend development (in Django)
– Having used and build REST APIs
– Good knowledge of GNU/Linux systems
– Good knowledge of GIT
– Strong attention to documented code, tests, and continuous integration
– Team working
Nice to have
– Experience designing distributed systems
– Good knowledge of information security
– Experience with PostgreSQL, Redis
– Config Management: Ansible
– Start: Immediate
– Type: Permanent contract
– Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
– Package: Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
– Location: Barcelona (Spain) or Istanbul (Turkey)
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to email@example.com with a brief motivation letter and your CV attached.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, 13th of December, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data contained in your CV and additional documentation will be added to a personal data file owned by Immfly SL in order to send you the employment positions of your interest. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation when addressing to Immfly SL, calle Jerusalén 1-3 fourth floor 08902 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona), or a via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.